Do you dream about him or her constantly? Do you often find yourself missing that person frequently when he or she is not around? Do you adore being around this person? If you answered “yes” to the following questions you may find yourself in what I like to call the best situation to be in… love! Often times we confuse our feelings for being in love with infatuation, however, when you truly understand yourself and love yourself for your flaws and personality then it is best to say you can and will be loved. The topic arose after reviewing some of my previous blog topics and realizing that I was talking far more about the tiny steps in a relationship and ignoring the most important one; being in love. I believe that in order to love and to be loved everyone must experience it for a first time. Love is such a small word, but with many empowering meanings. Love is the spice of life, the glue that holds the world together and the key to happiness.Without love, I think we would be tiny little gremlins, miserable with ourselves living in dark days under a tunnel. Love to me is feeling the warmth of the sun shining on both sides.
You may wonder, “Relationship Guru, how does this relate to my relationship?” It does relate because as anyone in a relationship may know that relationships can be difficult at times, sometimes causing others to look past love. As people change and people grow relationships can have its hard times, but love will never stop doing what it does best. In any relationship there will be its good times, upsetting times and sad times, but remember that when you go through whichever of these times that you always remember to tell that person that you love them.
From a relationship standpoint, I will leave you with this, I have been in love with him forever but I never knew when that ever would happen and I felt like my life was a puzzle missing some pieces, but I didn’t know when or where or who and now that I found him I am on the moon and that to me is what it feels like to be in love. My advice for you is never forget to give the hugs and the kisses to the ones you love.
Yours Always and Forever,
Relationship Guru xo
Well, I am living the dark days in the tunnel right now, lol! I am between relationships at the moment, but I have had the opportunity to be in love. I realize it's power now that I know it exists. It can truly add a whole other level to our lives. You do need to love yourself first though. Or you have nothing to give.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that Miss S. I think it's important to know and love oneself before you can fully commit to loving someone else. That being said, I still fully expect to be swept off my feet one day (soon) haha.
ReplyDeleteCompletely agree with Miss S! How can you fully love someone if you can't love yourself? I have never been in love. I am still waiting foor him to come and rescue me, until then im living my life and being a maneater.
ReplyDelete