Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When You Wish Upon a Star

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-y_xZZxj_8&feature=related  

  Aries, Leo, Sagittarius oh my! Alas, the topic I have been waiting to cover for awhile now; Astrology. For some, you may be firm followers to your astrology sign and for others it can just be another fish in the sea, like Pisces. The world of dating is full of wonderful opportunities for one to meet their perfect match and although the dating scene may be fun the attempts to find your soul mate may be frustrating, however, I encourgage one to turn to the magic in the stars above. I am a strong believer in astrology since the day I first read my horoscope in the newspaper. I am an Aries; dynamic, temperamental, stubborn and sensitive. I am a firm believer that everyone has a destiny and everyone has perfect match mate for them in this world. If you choose to believe it or not depending on your birth month will define characteristics of who you are and what you can offer to this world. As the stars align, you relationships may or may not and that is simple because you may be affiliating with the wrong astrology sign. For instance, my boyfriend is a Leo who is ambitious, loyal and generous. At times he demonstrates characteristics of being domineering, stubborn and arrogant. Since both of us our fire signs we direct towards the same path and at times causing both of our egos to clash. As relationship season begins a.k.a. the Spring and Summer months,I strongly suggest asking your date next time what astrology sign he or she is because you may just be surprised how well you may or may not get along with this person.
Till Next Time,

Your,
Relationship Guru xo

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend,

    I can't help but feel like I might miss what's infront of me if I stare at the stars too much. Astrology is interesting, but as someone who likes to be in complete control if their life, I hardly feel like what's written in the stars will lead me to someone. I hope you find everything you're looking for, especially in time to write a blog on it so you can inspire people like me to take this seriously!

    ReplyDelete